Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
- Books I read 2017 – Part 2. Psychology, Management
- Transcript: Problem solving with a friend.
- Personal cheat sheet on what vitamins do to me
- How I accidentally discovered the pill to enlightenment but I wouldn’t recommend it.
Tag Archives: experiment
Today, an ordinary day. I woke up at 6am. It was still dark out. I did a quick self-check. “Did I wake up with energy?” No not really… note to self. But it is quite early. Rewind one day. Yesterday … Continue reading
In trying to understand how my memory for people works, I am trying to investigate in what order my people semantic network is arranged. For each exercise that follows you will need to think of a different person to avoid … Continue reading
This guide was in response to a request in the Lesswrong open thread. I would like to improve it; If you have some improvement to contribute I would be delighted to hear it! I hope it helps. It was meant to … Continue reading