Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- Books I read 2017 – Part 3. Spirituality, Fun, Politics
- why don’t people communicate?
- I’m going to help you quit Facebook with some science
- Basic model of Sending a Message (Communication 101)
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
Tag Archives: arduino
Part of my process of going from a large and complicated A, to a large and complicated B is to do small things along the way that gradually inch me closer to what I want to do. What I really … Continue reading
I went to a tech meetup and someone stood up and said, “does anyone want a project?”. I have a habit of saying yes too often so naturally I said yes. I would try it. He gave me an email … Continue reading