Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- Books I read 2017 – Part 3. Spirituality, Fun, Politics
- why don’t people communicate?
- I’m going to help you quit Facebook with some science
- Basic model of Sending a Message (Communication 101)
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
Tag Archives: models
Core knowledge: List of common human goals Part 1: Exploration-Exploitation Part 1a: The application of the secretary problem to real life dating Part 1b: adding and removing complexity from models Part 2: Bargaining Trade-offs to your brain. Part 2a.1: A strategy against … Continue reading
I had a really interesting conversation with a guy about modelling information. what I did when talking to him is in one case insist that his model be made more simple because adding more variation in the model was unhelpful, … Continue reading
Nothing is a wicked problem. When I started researching problems and problem solving and solutions and meta-solving processes I stumbled across a wicked problem. This is from Wikipedia: Rittel and Webber’s 1973 formulation of wicked problems in social policy planning … Continue reading
I’d like to quote tact filters by Jeff Bigler: All people have a “tact filter”, which applies tact in one direction to everything that passes through it. Most “normal people” have the tact filter positioned to apply tact in the outgoing … Continue reading
This post is about the Kegan levels of self development. If you don’t know what that is, this post might still be interesting to you but you might be missing some key structure to understand where it fits among that … Continue reading