Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- What is your relationship with your self?
- Emotional Training Model
- The Feedback Problem
- Experimental Apparatus
- The problem of other minds
- Books I read 2017 – Part 3. Spirituality, Fun, Politics
- why don’t people communicate?
- I’m going to help you quit Facebook with some science
- Basic model of Sending a Message (Communication 101)
- No Offence, no defence.
Tag Archives: habits
With a few of my new organisation and time management prediction algorithms I have found that I can plan down to a few minutes accurately. I noticed something today that surprised me. I wear two watches. The history of this goes back more … Continue reading
For about two months now I have been putting in effort to run in the mornings. To make this happen, I had to take away all the barriers to me wanting to do that. There were plenty of them, and … Continue reading