Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
- Books I read 2017 – Part 2. Psychology, Management
- Transcript: Problem solving with a friend.
- Personal cheat sheet on what vitamins do to me
- How I accidentally discovered the pill to enlightenment but I wouldn’t recommend it.
Tag Archives: noticing
Last year Lachlan Cannon came back from a CFAR reunion and commented that instead of just having the CFAR skills we need the derivative skills. The skills that say, “I need a technique for this problem” and let you derive … Continue reading
Core knowledge: List of common human goals Part 1: Exploration-Exploitation Part 1a: The application of the secretary problem to real life dating Part 1b: adding and removing complexity from models Part 2: Bargaining Trade-offs to your brain. Part 2a.1: A strategy against … Continue reading
I create ideas at about the rate of 2 a day, without trying to. I write at about a rate of 1.5 a day. Which leaves me always behind. Even if I write about the best ideas I can think … Continue reading