Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- Books I read 2017 – Part 3. Spirituality, Fun, Politics
- why don’t people communicate?
- I’m going to help you quit Facebook with some science
- Basic model of Sending a Message (Communication 101)
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
Tag Archives: exercise
This post is duplicated from the original. Original post: http://lesswrong.com/r/discussion/lw/ndl/cultivate_the_desire_to_x/ Recently I have found myself encouraging people to cultivate the desire to X. Examples that you might want to cultivate interest in include: Diet Organise ones self Plan for the future … Continue reading
I have a local lesswronger, he likes to use the phrase, “turning the dial to eleven”. I think XKCD emphasises it well: There’s something sweetly satisfying about turning the dial TO THE MAX just to see what it does. The really beautiful thing … Continue reading
I had a really interesting conversation with a guy about modelling information. what I did when talking to him is in one case insist that his model be made more simple because adding more variation in the model was unhelpful, … Continue reading