Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
- Books I read 2017 – Part 2. Psychology, Management
- Transcript: Problem solving with a friend.
- Personal cheat sheet on what vitamins do to me
- How I accidentally discovered the pill to enlightenment but I wouldn’t recommend it.
Tag Archives: how
Should You Reverse Any Advice You Hear? This post relates to the above SSC post. Scott says: That lots of the advice people give is useful for some people, but that the opposite advice is useful for other people. For example, … Continue reading
I had a chat with a person who admitted to having many problems themselves. I offered my services as a problem solving amateur, willing to try to get to the bottom of this. Presented is the conversation (With details changed … Continue reading
This guide was in response to a request in the Lesswrong open thread. I would like to improve it; If you have some improvement to contribute I would be delighted to hear it! I hope it helps. It was meant to … Continue reading