Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- Books I read 2017 – Part 3. Spirituality, Fun, Politics
- why don’t people communicate?
- I’m going to help you quit Facebook with some science
- Basic model of Sending a Message (Communication 101)
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
Tag Archives: problem
I originally posed this idea in my list of short stubs. Under that heading I briefly outlined: What is a problem – On the path of problem solving, understanding what a problem is will help you to understand how to attack … Continue reading
From the CFAR syallabus, (which may in time change) is a suggestion to take actions that put you outside of your comfort zone even though you might not want to. Their rational is something along the lines of encouraging you … Continue reading
I have a generic rant about the qualia of the problem. It goes something like this: Qualia are a philosophical concept, they refer to subjective personal experience that can not be described, they are personally experienced and cannot be communicated. … Continue reading
I create ideas at about the rate of 2 a day, without trying to. I write at about a rate of 1.5 a day. Which leaves me always behind. Even if I write about the best ideas I can think … Continue reading
Weight loss journey is a long and complicated problem solving adventure. This is one small factor that adds to the confusion. You probably have that one friend. Appears to eat a whole bunch, and yet doesn’t put on weight. If … Continue reading