Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- I’m going to help you quit Facebook with some science
- Basic model of Sending a Message (Communication 101)
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
- Books I read 2017 – Part 2. Psychology, Management
- Transcript: Problem solving with a friend.
Category Archives: Hobbies
The following is my notes. From a dojo with Lesswrong Sydney about zen koans. The recording is how it went down, some things might be hard to understand because there is no visual recording. I would encourage you to try … Continue reading
I have written before about how I am pretty terrible at canvassing music in my head. This lends to the appalling ability (to musically oriented people) to be able to do things like listen to the same song on repeat … Continue reading
What is a no negative press agreement? A no negative press agreement binds a media outlet’s consent to publish information provided by a person with the condition that they be not portrayed negatively by the press. Why would a person … Continue reading