Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
- Books I read 2017 – Part 2. Psychology, Management
- Transcript: Problem solving with a friend.
- Personal cheat sheet on what vitamins do to me
- How I accidentally discovered the pill to enlightenment but I wouldn’t recommend it.
Tag Archives: goal
I originally posed this idea in my list of short stubs. Under that heading I briefly outlined: What is a problem – On the path of problem solving, understanding what a problem is will help you to understand how to attack … Continue reading
Part 1: Exploration-Exploitation Part 2: Bargaining Trade-offs to your brain. Part 2a: Empirical time management Part 3: The time that you have Part 3a: A purpose finding exercise Part 4: What does that look like in practice? Part 4a: Lost purposes – Doing … Continue reading