Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- Books I read 2017 – Part 3. Spirituality, Fun, Politics
- why don’t people communicate?
- I’m going to help you quit Facebook with some science
- Basic model of Sending a Message (Communication 101)
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
Tag Archives: productivity
This post duplicates my original. Original post: Procrastination checklist This list is a revision of this checklist: http://lesswrong.com/lw/hgd/10step_antiprocrastination_checklist/ 1. What is the task? Make sure you’re going to focus on one thing at a time. Write it down (helps some people). (If … Continue reading
Tl;dr – Simple changes to workspaces like a big screen can make a big difference. This week I spent a few days away from my usual desk. I have been house sitting. I didn’t think too much of it; I … Continue reading