Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- I’m going to help you quit Facebook with some science
- Basic model of Sending a Message (Communication 101)
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
- Books I read 2017 – Part 2. Psychology, Management
- Transcript: Problem solving with a friend.
Category Archives: books notes
This is part 2 of my book summaries, the introduction paragraph is repeated. If you are interested in relationships and learning here is part 1. This year I read 79 or so books. Also there are 24 more books that … Continue reading
I always wished I had an answer sheet. A cheat sheet to a lot of my problems. Well now I do. But it’s all in my head. I solved a lot of my problems by reading books and building models … Continue reading
This year I read 79 or so books. Also there are 24 more books that I put down without finishing. That’s a lot to summarise. I have already spent more than 15 hours and restarted the process of summarising twice. … Continue reading
The premise of the book is that to be a good leader is to get people to follow you. which means you can be a leader by doing ridiculous things and have people just follow to see what will happen, … Continue reading