Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
- Books I read 2017 – Part 2. Psychology, Management
- Transcript: Problem solving with a friend.
- Personal cheat sheet on what vitamins do to me
- How I accidentally discovered the pill to enlightenment but I wouldn’t recommend it.
Tag Archives: sleep
This post is duplicated from the original. Original post: http://lesswrong.com/r/discussion/lw/ndl/cultivate_the_desire_to_x/ Recently I have found myself encouraging people to cultivate the desire to X. Examples that you might want to cultivate interest in include: Diet Organise ones self Plan for the future … Continue reading
From the CFAR syallabus, (which may in time change) is a suggestion to take actions that put you outside of your comfort zone even though you might not want to. Their rational is something along the lines of encouraging you … Continue reading
I have written before about how I am pretty terrible at canvassing music in my head. This lends to the appalling ability (to musically oriented people) to be able to do things like listen to the same song on repeat … Continue reading
It’s not a hard question, but it potentially has a lot of moving parts. This post is going to be two in one. The first is whether you should move geography, the second is how I go through a problem. … Continue reading
Leading up to this year’s Lesswrong Australia megameetup, in the interest of improving people’s lives in the most valuable way possible, I was hoping to include a session on sleep, sleep quality and sleep maintenance. With that in mind I … Continue reading