Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- A quick map of consciousness
- Many Maps, Lightly held
- Purposeful spaces. Not safe spaces
- Leaky concepts
- Dojo on stress
- Is this how I choose to show up?
- (meetup question) How to be happy?
- Container and contained theory by Wilfred Bion
- The Tether Theory and the Concrete, Subtle and Causal tiers
Tag Archives: solving
I have a generic rant about the qualia of the problem. It goes something like this: Qualia are a philosophical concept, they refer to subjective personal experience that can not be described, they are personally experienced and cannot be communicated. … Continue reading