Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- Dojo on stress
- Is this how I choose to show up?
- (meetup question) How to be happy?
- Container and contained theory by Wilfred Bion
- The Tether Theory and the Concrete, Subtle and Causal tiers
- Feedback from emotions
- Code switching
- What is your relationship with your self?
- Emotional Training Model
Tag Archives: solving
I have a generic rant about the qualia of the problem. It goes something like this: Qualia are a philosophical concept, they refer to subjective personal experience that can not be described, they are personally experienced and cannot be communicated. … Continue reading