Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- Books I read 2017 – Part 3. Spirituality, Fun, Politics
- why don’t people communicate?
- I’m going to help you quit Facebook with some science
- Basic model of Sending a Message (Communication 101)
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
Tag Archives: thinking
L’appel du vide – The call of the void. When you are standing on the balcony of a tall building, looking down at the ground and on some track your brain says “what would it feel like to jump”. When … Continue reading
This post is about the Kegan levels of self development. If you don’t know what that is, this post might still be interesting to you but you might be missing some key structure to understand where it fits among that … Continue reading