Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
- Books I read 2017 – Part 2. Psychology, Management
- Transcript: Problem solving with a friend.
- Personal cheat sheet on what vitamins do to me
- How I accidentally discovered the pill to enlightenment but I wouldn’t recommend it.
- Global trend predictions 2018
- Object level weight loss tips
Tag Archives: wrong
Why do we argue, when we could be discussing things in a productive manner? Arguments often occur because the parties involved simply don’t have the tools to transmit their ideas clearly. In this kind of situation, the whole conversation can … Continue reading
When we talk about a concept or a point it’s important to understand the ladder of abstraction. Covered before on lesswrong and in other places as advice for communicators on how to bridge a gap of knowledge. Knowing, understanding and feeling … Continue reading