Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- Dojo on stress
- Is this how I choose to show up?
- (meetup question) How to be happy?
- Container and contained theory by Wilfred Bion
- The Tether Theory and the Concrete, Subtle and Causal tiers
- Feedback from emotions
- Code switching
- What is your relationship with your self?
- Emotional Training Model
Tag Archives: complexity
Should You Reverse Any Advice You Hear? This post relates to the above SSC post. Scott says: That lots of the advice people give is useful for some people, but that the opposite advice is useful for other people. For example, … Continue reading