Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- What is your relationship with your self?
- Emotional Training Model
- The Feedback Problem
- Experimental Apparatus
- The problem of other minds
- Books I read 2017 – Part 3. Spirituality, Fun, Politics
- why don’t people communicate?
- I’m going to help you quit Facebook with some science
- Basic model of Sending a Message (Communication 101)
- No Offence, no defence.
Tag Archives: facebook
It’s complicated. And depends on the environment in which you share your goals. Scenario 1: you post on facebook “This month I want to lose 1kg, I am worried I can’t do it – you guys should show me support”. Your … Continue reading
I have been trying out some (new for me) time management techniques. Various people tell me that they do this naturally, but I had to learn it manually. This one involves: Noticing that you don’t really know what you are … Continue reading