Search my posts
- learn x
- system 1
- system 2
- time management
- I’m going to help you quit Facebook with some science
- Basic model of Sending a Message (Communication 101)
- No Offence, no defence.
- Relationships, Emotional bids and Attachment styles
- Draining friends
- A novel model of ADHD. Some self reported experiences and a comparison of motivation, flow, and more.
- Two kinds of Agency
- Complainy and Explainy voice
- Books I read 2017 – Part 2. Psychology, Management
- Transcript: Problem solving with a friend.
Category Archives: lesswrong
I create ideas at about the rate of 2 a day, without trying to. I write at about a rate of 1.5 a day. Which leaves me always behind. Even if I write about the best ideas I can think … Continue reading
When we talk about a concept or a point it’s important to understand the ladder of abstraction. Covered before on lesswrong and in other places as advice for communicators on how to bridge a gap of knowledge. Knowing, understanding and feeling … Continue reading